1/4 Photos of Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings - Tyler Florence
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
From Tyler Florence Show: Food 911 Episode: Tiki Bar Treats. Submitted to www.recipezaar.com on Feb. 16, 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Remove tip and discard; separate each wing at the joint into 2 pieces.
- 2In a shallow dish combine the soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice. Add wings and toss well to coat; marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- 3Remove wings from marinade and pat dry; season with salt and pepper.
- 4In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter in the olive oil. When the butter stops foaming, add the honey and chicken wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes.
- 5Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat them as the glaze reduces. Cook until the wings are sticky and cooked through.
- 6Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings - Tyler Florence
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.6
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 1564.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g