Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Bite size tender chicken you can cook on the BBQ, broil or griddle.
Make and share this Sticky Honey & Mustard Chicken & Bacon Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 10 slices streaky bacon, cut into thirds lengthwise
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- lime wedge, to serve
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 20 mins to stop them from burning.
- Wrap a small strip of bacon around a chicken chunk and secure by threading onto a skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken and bacon, alternating with the pepper chunks and red onion wedges until the skewers are full.
- Heat a BBQ or griddle pan and whisk together the honey, mustard and oil with a little salt and pepper.
- Brush a little of the marinade onto each skewer and cook for 10-15mins, turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining marinade until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.