Bite size tender chicken you can cook on the BBQ, broil or griddle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices streaky bacon, cut into thirds lengthwise
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 20 mins to stop them from burning.
- 2Wrap a small strip of bacon around a chicken chunk and secure by threading onto a skewer.
- 3Repeat with the remaining chicken and bacon, alternating with the pepper chunks and red onion wedges until the skewers are full.
- 4Heat a BBQ or griddle pan and whisk together the honey, mustard and oil with a little salt and pepper.
- 5Brush a little of the marinade onto each skewer and cook for 10-15mins, turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining marinade until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Honey & Mustard Chicken & Bacon Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.7
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 632.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper