Recipe by mums the word
This is from a recipe booklet by the Dietitians of Canada. Very easy and the kids really like it.
Top Review by Pedunkle
This recipe is a real winner!!! I followed the recipe with great results. I wasn't sure how good wings cooked in the oven would be but this recipe really delivers. If you like wings you'll love to try this one!
- 1360.77 g chicken wings, remove tips
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice or 29.58 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place wings on a greased baking pan (9 x 13) and bake 20 minutes. Drain fat.
- In a small bowl, blend honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Pour sauce over wings.
- Reduce heat to 400°F.
- Bake 40 -45 minutes, turning over the wings twice.