Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
One of the most delicious recipes for pork back ribs. This very well might become your favorite grilled rib recipe, it is a big favorite of my family. The sauce should be enough for 3-4 racks of ribs, just double the sauce if you are planning to make more than 4 racks. These ribs can also be prepared under the broiler, and also served as an appetizer.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs, back
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
Directions See How It's Made
- For the sauce: In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients together; mix well to combine.
- To prepare the ribs: Remove the skin from the underside of the ribs.
- To tenderize ribs, place in a large pot of boiling water, and boil gently for about 30 minutes; drain.
- Generously coat the ribs with sauce on both sides.
- When ready to barbecue, spray grill with oil, and cook ribs over medium heat, basting with sauce, and turning often until well glazed (about 15 minutes).