Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the most delicious recipes for pork back ribs. This very well might become your favorite grilled rib recipe, it is a big favorite of my family. The sauce should be enough for 3-4 racks of ribs, just double the sauce if you are planning to make more than 4 racks. These ribs can also be prepared under the broiler, and also served as an appetizer.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs, back
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- For the sauce: In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients together; mix well to combine.
- To prepare the ribs: Remove the skin from the underside of the ribs.
- To tenderize ribs, place in a large pot of boiling water, and boil gently for about 30 minutes; drain.
- Generously coat the ribs with sauce on both sides.
- When ready to barbecue, spray grill with oil, and cook ribs over medium heat, basting with sauce, and turning often until well glazed (about 15 minutes).
They are sticky, but really great.I made these on the broiler, my family enjoyed these. Thank you.