Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was dying for a sweet sauce and craving curry, so I threw this together. My family swooned over it! We poured it over Jasmine rice and stir-fried vegetables. Yummy! It is adaptable for any cut of chicken cooked with any method. It's the last part of the cooking that counts!!
- 177.44 ml honey
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml curry powder (or more depending on preference)
- 29.58-59.16 ml minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 whole chicken (whole or in pieces)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken for the last 30 minutes of roasting, or if using other cooking method, use like you would bbq sauce.
- Baste often.
- Serve when chicken is cooked through and glaze is golden and bubbly.
- Cook time does not include initial cook time for chicken.
This sauce was really tasty! I simply poured it over three chicken breasts in a casserole dish and baked away. Not only was the sauce delicious, but it also helped to keep the breasts moist and juicy.
This was real good. After being on zaar all day it was a quick easy tasty dish. Thanx for the post.I marinaded it in the sauce and put it in the oven No muss no fuss
This is very tasty glaze. As you see in the picture I grilled the chicken breasts which I marinated in the glaze. Very Sweet and yummy. The directions could have been clearer on how to cook the chicken and for how long, how big of a chicken (LBS).