Recipe by Gina*S
I was dying for a sweet sauce and craving curry, so I threw this together. My family swooned over it! We poured it over Jasmine rice and stir-fried vegetables. Yummy! It is adaptable for any cut of chicken cooked with any method. It's the last part of the cooking that counts!!
Top Review by Cluich
This sauce was really tasty! I simply poured it over three chicken breasts in a casserole dish and baked away. Not only was the sauce delicious, but it also helped to keep the breasts moist and juicy.
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more depending on preference)
- 2 -4 tablespoons minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 whole chicken (whole or in pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken for the last 30 minutes of roasting, or if using other cooking method, use like you would bbq sauce.
- Baste often.
- Serve when chicken is cooked through and glaze is golden and bubbly.
- Cook time does not include initial cook time for chicken.