Recipe by Noo
So simple to prepare and cook and pretty low in fat content too....perfect for the bbq or grilling indoors...and the kids love them too!!
Top Review by breezermom
5 Stars for Quick and Easy! I marinated mine in a ziplock bag for 8 hours. I cooked mine indoors, which is out of character for me, but I got home late and was starving and didn't want to wait for the charcoal grill to get ready! Cooked indoors, these are 4 star, but I think cooking them outside on the grill would bring them up to a 5! Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe to have on the table in no time!
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together everything except the chicken. Then toss in the chicken strips and stir to coat well. Transfer to a non metallic dish and cover and leave to marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes but overnight is better.
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers (about twelve) and arrange on a foil lined baking sheet and grill for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally until well browned and cooked through or bbq over hot coals for 5-6 minutes.