Recipe by Claudia Sciberras
This is my own version of a recipe I had found on a magazine a couple of summers ago,sorry I forgot what it was.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
I thought these were so good. I loved the hint of sweetness from the honey and orange juice, which balanced nicely with the mustard and Worcestershire. I especially loved the ease of this recipe...make the quick marinade and throw it on the grill. Can't get much easier!
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 4 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 4 chicken drumsticks (skin on)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon the worcestershire sauce, orange juice, mutard and honey together in a bowl, and stir them until they are evenly mixed.
- Then brush all over chicken pieces.
- Lay the chicken on the BBQ and cook for 30 minutes turning and basting occasionally with the glaze.