Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband loves Wingers Sticky Fingers. I found this recipe on the internet, and they really do taste the same, and are so easy to make!
- Cook chicken as directed.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Toss chicken in the sauce.
- Spread chicken on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- The longer it cooks the stickier they become.
Delicious and super easy. These had the perfect amount of sweet with a little hint of spice. Wonderfully sticky. I did reduce the amount of Worcestershire sauce to 1.5 T. I'm definitely going to make this again when I need a quick dinner. Thanks for the recipe!
Excellent!! I used fresh breaded chicken tenders and I forgot the vinegar, these were terrific. Thanks!
This is a great recipe and so easy to make! I up the amount of hot sauce when I make mine to give it more spice, but otherwise, it is wonderful!!! Thanks!