Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
I listed the prep time as an hour to ensure time is included to cool the sauce. When the sauce looks like it's thickening nicely, begin making the breaded tenders. Sticky chicken may, also, be made into a salad. I found the recipe posted on quite a few blogs. I can't track the original source.
- 6 tablespoons franks original hot sauce (no substitute)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders (Tyson)
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- In a medium saucepan heat the hot sauce, brown sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated thoroughly. (I let it bubble a few minutes.) Remove sauce from heat and set aside to cool. (The sauce thickens to it's proper consistency when it's cooled.).
- Cook the chicken fingers according to package directions.
- Coat the cooked chicken fingers with the sauce until all the fingers are coated.
- Place two sauce-coated chicken fingers onto the tortilla. Add desired amount of cheese, lettuce and tomatoes then drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Wrap and serve.