1/1 Photo of Sticky Finger Wraps
1 hr 5 mins
I listed the prep time as an hour to ensure time is included to cool the sauce. When the sauce looks like it's thickening nicely, begin making the breaded tenders. Sticky chicken may, also, be made into a salad. I found the recipe posted on quite a few blogs. I can't track the original source.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan heat the hot sauce, brown sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated thoroughly. (I let it bubble a few minutes.) Remove sauce from heat and set aside to cool. (The sauce thickens to it's proper consistency when it's cooled.).
- 2Cook the chicken fingers according to package directions.
- 3Coat the cooked chicken fingers with the sauce until all the fingers are coated.
- 4Place two sauce-coated chicken fingers onto the tortilla. Add desired amount of cheese, lettuce and tomatoes then drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Wrap and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Finger Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 559.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken tenders