Delicious sauce for coconut shrimp, egg rolls, skewered meat etc. Makes an impressive and authentic appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the vinegar, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- 2Boil for around 6-7 minutes or until a thin syrup has formed.
- 3Squeeze the grated cucumber to remove most of the liquid.
- 4When the syrup has cooled, add the cucumber, red onion, jalepeno, garlic, peanuts and cilantro.
- 5Mix together thoroughly. Serve at room temperature with fried or boiled shrimp, coconut shrimp, egg rolls, meat sate etc.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Cucumber and Peanut Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g