Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Only 5 different ingredients! Really really easy and tasty! Preparation does include 10 minutes chilling.
- 1 (8 ounce) can croissants
- 1⁄3 cup caramel sauce, dip
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, dip
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll out croissants, make 4 rectangles sealing the edges between the croissants that you have connected.
- Combine 1/3 cup caramel, 1 tbsp brown sugar, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Spread 1/4 of caramel mixture evenly over each rectangle.
- Roll up starting at one of the shorter edges of each rectangle. Freeze for 10 minutes to make slicing easier.
- Once firmer, slice each log into 4 rolls.
- Combine melted butter, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp caramel, and 1 tsp cinnamon in bottom of 9 inch circle cake pan. Spread evenly over entire bottom.
- Place all 16 rolls into pan on top of caramel mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes. Enjoy!