Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favorite. Excellent sauce to serve over rice.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Place chicken in single layer in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with onion and garlic powder.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil, simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
- Broil for 5 minutes at the end until sauce becomes sticky.
We liked this very much. I also used regular orange juice and it was fine. I added a little garlic to the sauce, because I rarely make anything without it! Thanks.
I needed an easy chicken dish for dinner and this was it. So simple to make and quite tasty. I used regular orange juice since I didn't have any frozen. I made a half recipe.