Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This reminds me the chicken wings from Nando's!!!!!! Very yummy!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy barbecue seasoning or 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 12 (1 kg) chicken wings, cut in half at joint
- Whisk tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, worcestershire sauce, sugar, seasoning and salt and pepper in a jug.
- Place chicken in a large, shallow ceramic dish. Pour over marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for at least 2 hours. Preheat oven to 200c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place chicken in a single layer on 1 tray. Roast chicken turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp and golden. serve with salad and potato wedges.
I had 9 wings which weighed just over a kilo with tips (which I cut of and froze for making stock), so allowed 50 minutes to cook at 175C fan forced oven and the end result were crisp juicy tender and very tasty chicken wings which the 3 of us thoroughly enjoyed, thank you tomoko matsunaga, made for Bargain Basement tag game.