Recipe by retiree09
This is a Gordon Ramsay recipe he made one day when he was on Rachael Ray's show. It's REALLY good!!!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- salt and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a large baking dish. Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and arrange in the dish in a single layer. Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake uncovered in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze in the meantime. Mix the last 6 ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined.
- Take the chicken out of the oven after 20 minutes and pour over just enough of the glaze to coat each drumstick with a little run-over in the pan. Return to the oven and bake for another 30 to 40 minutes, turning several times, until the chicken is tender and nicely glazed.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- You may save any leftover glaze in the refrigerator as long as it didn't come in contact with the raw chicken.