Recipe by I'mPat
From a local supermarket winter promotional book. HAVE NOT included 30 minutes of marinating time in the cooking time. Please also note that the sauce is a sweet chilli sauce (could not get ZAAR to accept as an ingredient).
Top Review by PaulaG
This chicken is delicious and so easy. I used the full amount of marinade for 5 chicken legs. The pan was lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. This kept the chicken from sticking and made for easy clean-up.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce (sweet)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (to sprinkle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a sharp knife, make a couple of cuts into the thickest part of each drumstick.
- Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken.
- Place chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper, and transfer drumsticks to the tray.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool chicken slightly before serving.