1/11 Photos of Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
From a local supermarket winter promotional book. HAVE NOT included 30 minutes of marinating time in the cooking time. Please also note that the sauce is a sweet chilli sauce (could not get ZAAR to accept as an ingredient).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, make a couple of cuts into the thickest part of each drumstick.
- 2Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish.
- 3Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken.
- 4Place chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- 5Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced.
- 6Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper, and transfer drumsticks to the tray.
- 7Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 8Cool chicken slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g