Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
looks easy and has peanut butter in it yummy
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 chicken thighs (skin & excess fat removed & cut in half)
- fresh coriander, for granish
- Preheat oven to 180°C Combine chilli & soy sauce with peanut butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until blended.
- Mix chicken with sauce & marinate for as long possible.
- Place chicken pieces in a sprayed oven proof dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.