Recipe by CookingMamma
This recipe came from "What's for dinner" cookbook. Slow cooker easy meal.
Top Review by Elbow Macaroni
This is my favorite recipe for chicken. I have been using it for months! I fixed it in the crockpot, but have also put a quartered onion inside the cavity of a chicken and baked it. I even used this mix of spices on pork and beef. Each time, I get favorable comments! I urge everyone to give this combo a try...so delicious! Thanks CookingMamma, for the great recipe!
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 lbs skinless chicken
- 1 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together;.
- Rub chicken all over with mixture.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic zipping bag and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, sprinkle onion in the bottom of a slow cooker; place chicken on top.
- Heat on low setting for 8 hours.