Recipe by TirZa
I stumbled on this recipe many moons ago. I have tweaked it to my taste :) Please try this and do the same. It is great for all occasions -- as a main meat or finger food. Wonderful hot, warm and you guessed it- cold. Enjoy.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Another great way to fix wings. Used 1 cup less of brown sugar and only 1 cup each of the soy sauce and water. I tasted the marinade before pouring it onto the wings. It has a very good flavor, not over powered by the gr mustard. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2009* game
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1⁄4 cups soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- onion powder
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean chicken and put into baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with garlic and onion powder.
- In a medium pot- combine soy sauce, water, butter, brown sugar, and dry mustard. Bring to a boil- stirring from time to time.
- Cool marinade for about 15 minutes than pour over chicken and cover. (hint- use plastic wrap so you can ensure no spilling from counter to fridge).
- Let marinade over night in fridge.
- Next day- take cover off and bake @ 350 for 1 hr and 15 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and ENJOY.