1/4 Photos of Sticky Chicken
I had this recipe for ages, and decided to give it a go for the BF's birthday - he RAVED about it! I serve it with steamed baby chat potatoes, broccoli and corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Place the chicken in a ceramic dish in a single layer.
- 3In a seperate bowl, combine sauces, honey, garlic and 5 spice powder.
- 4Pour over the chicken, turning to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at 30-60 minutes.
- 6Heat a frying pan over a high heat, and spray with olive oil. Cook the chicken in batches until golden.
- 7Transfer to a baking tray, lined with baking paper, and brush with marinade.
- 8Bake for 6-8 minutes until just cooked through.
- 9Cover on a plate with foil and stand for 2 minutes.
- 10Slice about an inch thick, and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 706.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 55.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
Chinese five spice powder