Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Yummy pulled chicken that is great for a Saturday meal. It goes great with a vinigar based BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (3 lb) roasting chickens (above is all for a 3lbs whole chicken)
- The day before, mix all ingredients but onions in a med. size bowl.
- rub on chicken and sprinkle inside. Refrigerate.
- Stuff chicken with onions.
- Roast uncovered at 250 for 6-7 hours.
Wow - this had an awesome taste. The only thing I did different was I cooked it in the crockpot. It was so good and tender. Will make again! Loved it! Made for Fall PAC 2007.