- 10 pieces chicken
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- grated orange, rind of
- orange, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using sharp knife, make slashes inthe skin of each piece of chicken.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil and add the chicken.
- Cover the pan and return to a boil.
- Cook 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and drain thoroughly.
- Place the marmalade, worcestershire, orange peel and juice in a small saucepan, salt and pepper to taste Heat until melted and combined.
- Brush the baste over the parcooked chicken.
- Transfer them to the grill or broiler until done.
- Baste frequently with remaining baste.