Recipe by Audrey M
A nofuss recipe that is great for those mornings you want to serve something nice for your company that is really effortless.
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons syrup into each of 8 muffin cups coated with Pam; set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into rectangles.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over each rectangle, pressing gently into dough.
- Beginning at 1 long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Pinch ends of dough to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place 3 slices, cut sides down, in prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes.
- Run a knife around edges of cups; invert onto a platter.