Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Delicious finger licking recipe. Very easy but very tasty food with little effort.
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 35 g cajun seasoning (store bought, your own recipe or Cajun Seasoning Mix)
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat oven 190 degrees Celsius/Gas mark 5.
- Shred the lime zest from 1 lime; set aside.
- Squeeze juice of lime into a bowl.
- Stir in the ketchup, golden syrup and Cajun spice.
- Add pork and coat.
- Leave to sit for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Grease an oven dish with the oil.
- Add the pork ribs.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once.