Recipe by Evan's Mommy
Sinfully delicious! Great for breakfast or anytime of the day! Taste like they spent hours making but they don't! This recipe needs made up the night before and left to rise overnight, so plan ahead.
Top Review by Marcie H
These buns were so good and easy too. I put them in the night before I baked them. It was a warm evening so in the morning they had raised over the edge the my pan. I poked them down and baked them. I also added some cinnamon. I think I will using a sheet pan next time. I also had to use instant vanilla pudding mix because that was all I had but all in all they were delicious. Thanks
- 1 package rich's small frozen dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxcook and serve vanilla pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a bundt cake pan.
- Place frozen rolls in pan and distribute evenly.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and sprinkle over rolls.
- Place buttered wax paper on top of pan and let sit overnight or until rolls double in size.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan immediately.