Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Every weekend I try to bake muffins or buns for my family. Because I mix the dough with the bread machine these are quite simple and I find myself making them every weekend! I often make them to take in to work on a Friday for a treat and let me warn you, when you place them on a table, pull your hand away quickly, you may loose fingers in the feeding frenzy they always start!
- Add flour, water, butter, sugar, egg, yeast and gluten into bream machine and start it on dough setting.
- Run hot bath and pour cup of coffee and relax for 90 minutes (or if you are me, a Bloody Mary and start your laundry!).
- When dough cycle ends, roll dough out on floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread dough with margarine (I use butter myself, this might be how I got fat!).
- Sprinkle cin/sugar mixture over butter and roll the dough.
- Slice the roll into 1.5 inch thick slices and place in 2 greased 9 inch cake pans.
- Set pans aside and let rise for about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove & place on plates and cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar until creamy and desired texture, if to thick, add more milk, if too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Drizzle over rolls.