Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My moms specialty!
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen yeast dinner roll dough
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix dry butterscotch pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans together.
- Spray a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray. Place 2 tablespoons of pudding mixture on bottom of pan.
- Next place 18-20 frozen rolls on top. Cover rolls with the remainder of pudding mixture.
- Cover with a towel and let rolls thaw and rise on counter top until rolls have doubled in size. Or you may start this in the evening and place in the refrigerator overnight. They should be doubled by the morning.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.