Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very sticky, very delicious. This makes a great presentation. It really does taste like a sticky bun.
- 1 lb medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- Melt the whole stick of margarine and add 1 cup brown sugar to it.
- Pour in the sugar mixture into the bottom of a bundt pan, and press pecan halves into the mixture.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients except for the noodles, then add them to the cooked noodles.
- Carefully spoon everything into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
- Invert to serve.
It was really good, but so sweet. I think I would half the 2nd cup of sugar. Thanks, Chava
Perfect for rosh hashanah. you can use chopped nuts instead of halves.
This looks absolutely gorgeous. I used a tube pan, added raisins and only used 1/2 cup of white sugar as someone suggested. Next time, I will use the full cup as I think it could use it. Tastes wonderful