- 1 lb medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the whole stick of margarine and add 1 cup brown sugar to it.
- Pour in the sugar mixture into the bottom of a bundt pan, and press pecan halves into the mixture.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients except for the noodles, then add them to the cooked noodles.
- Carefully spoon everything into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
- Invert to serve.