Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and was scarfed up in no time by my boyfriend! Note: you may need to shield the top with aluminum foil the last 5 minutes of cooking to prevent burning the top.
- Whisk together the butter, vanilla and syrup and set aside.
- Combine the brown sugar, orange peel, cinnamon and nuts in another bowl and mix well to coat the nuts.
- Liberally spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour 1/2 of rhe syrup mixture in the pan and sprinkle 1/2 the brown sugar/nut mixture over it.
- Arrange the biscuits around the pan in a circle, overlapping each other.
- Top with remaining syrup mixture and sprinkle remaining brown sugar/nut mixture on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to rest in pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Invert onto a plate and pull off pieces to serve.