Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
These wings disappear as you take them off the BBQ. Very easy to make with store-cupboard ingredients. Very good appetizer. Time does not include 2 hours marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 12 chicken wings, cut in half at joint
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk tomato, bbq, worcestershire sauces, sugar, seasonings and salt and pepper in a jug.
- Place chicken in shallow ceramic dish and pour over marinade. Coat to cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cook on bbq or in the oven at 220 Degrees C for 25-30 minutes.