Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy, easy breakfast! The original recipe said to use regular size bagels, but mini bagels are more fun and easier for little kiddo hands to grab! :) I cool these and then throw them into a freezer bag and freeze until I'm ready for one... then just microwave until warm! Enjoy! Adapted from Dawn Hall's "Down Home Cooking without the Down Home Fat"
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 miniature bagels, cut in half
- Mix margarine, brown sugar, and spice until well blended.
- Spread the brown sugar mixture over each bagel half.
- Broil for 4 or 5 minutes until bubbly and brown.