1/1 Photo of Sticky Bacon & Sweet Potato Jackets
From an old BBC Food magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce skin of potatoes.
- 2Microwave on High for 10 - 12 minutes till soft, turn them over halfway.
- 3Halve potatoes lengthways.
- 4Scoop 1/3 of flesh out and place in mixing bowl.
- 5Place potato skins on baking sheet.
- 6Chop bacon into chunky pieces and fry in oil till cooked.
- 7Add to bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- 8Season to taste.
- 9Spoon this mixture back into potato skins.
- 10Grill till heated through and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Bacon & Sweet Potato Jackets
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 369.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: