1/1 Photo of Sticky Asian Wings
Great for football parties when you don't want a spicy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken wings, Sliced into winglets and tips discarded
- powdered ginger
- garlic salt
- 1/4 cup water
For the Sauce
- 1Pre Heat Broiler.
- 2Season winglets with ginger, garlic salt, and pepper and lay out on a broiler pan. Tip: Line the pan with foil for easy clean up.
- 3Pour 1/4 Cup water into broiler pan.
- 4Cook winglets directly under broiler for appx 7 minutes per side. You want them nice and brown, even a little crispy is good.
- 5While they are cooking, prepare sauce in a large pan on the stove by heating the chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and corn starch.
- 6When chicken is browned, add to pan with sauce and stir to coat well.
- 7Cover and simmer for appx 15 min, stirring occasionally. Sauce should thicken and coat the wings well.
- 8Serve with rice to make a meal or they are great alone as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Asian Wings
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.2
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1318.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 43.7 g