1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on the internet a while ago. These ribs are sticky and delicious. Makes a great dinner with some rice and stir fried vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place riblets, 1 1/2 c of the orange juice and the wine in a pot.
- 2Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- 3Cover tightly and simmer 45 minutes, turning riblets occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, combine remaining juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix well Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, cook for about a minute or until thickened slightly Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Remove riblets from liquid and let cool about 15 minutes.
- 6Place riblets on grill for around 15 minutes, basting with the glaze often.
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Asian Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: