Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on the internet a while ago. These ribs are sticky and delicious. Makes a great dinner with some rice and stir fried vegetables.
- Place riblets, 1 1/2 c of the orange juice and the wine in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Cover tightly and simmer 45 minutes, turning riblets occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix well Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, cook for about a minute or until thickened slightly Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove riblets from liquid and let cool about 15 minutes.
- Place riblets on grill for around 15 minutes, basting with the glaze often.
I had a hard time finding veal riblets so I used pork boneless ribs. I used the apple juice and ground ginger (1/8) tsp. I used the White Zinfadel for the wine. Also, it doesn't list the soy sauce so I used 3 tbsp. This was very good, will make again but maybe next time try the orange juice/apple juice combination.