1/2 Photos of Sticks of Ham With Honey
So I went searching for interesting quick authentic (flavored, anyway) tapas recipes to test out. Did I find a winner! Great for any tapas party, but you have to tell people they can eat the stick! :) (A word of financial warning: jamon serrano is THE most expensive thing at my deli. You could substitute less expensive prosciutto, but the flavor is different.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the ham slices into strips about 1 inch wide.
- 2Dip the tips of the bread sticks into the honey (about 2 inches deep) and drain.
- 3Wrap the ham around the sticks beginning at the tip, overlapping it like a bandage.
- 4Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticks of Ham With Honey
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: