Recipe by Lorac
Perfect for Halloween or any party - or for curling up in front of the TV. For make-ahead convenience, prepare up to 1 week in advance and store in an airtight container. Posted by request.
- 4 cups caramel corn
- 4 cups unseasoned croutons
- 3⁄4 cup sesame sticks
- 3⁄4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pumpkin or 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine caramel corn, croutons, sesame sticks, peanuts and toasted pumpkin seeds on ungreased jelly-roll pan.
- Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with dressing mix and toss to coat.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool 10 minutes on pan.
- Turn out onto paper towels and cool completely.