Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a lot of zuchinni and yellow crooknecks one year so I was trying to find different ways to serve them and came up with this. The size of the squash is not critical. Mostly you can eyeball it and add what you like. Someimes I add sliced Italian onions or scallions. Simple and easy and that's great to me!
- 2 cups zucchini, washed and trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups crookneck yellow squash, washed and trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 1 (12 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (or less, (or more)
- Mix everything together and eat it all up. The longer it sits the better it tastes. Sometimes I serve this in lettuce cups. Very pretty.