Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This is YUMMY! It's from Nestles. I couldn't find the Nestles brand chocolate covered raisins so I used another brand.
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) packagenestles toll house semi-sweet chocolate-covered raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- BUTTER a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- MICROWAVE 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels, semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100 percent) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- ADD pretzels, peanuts and chocolate covered raisins; stir well to coat. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- PLACE remaining butterscotch morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70 percent) power for 30 seconds; knead bag to mix. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over candy.
- REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.