Stickies are made up of the bits of dough left over after you've made a pie. If you haven't made a pie and want to have a little sweet pastry anyway, here's how:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix the flour and salt together.
- 3Cut in the 1/2 cup margarine with the ice water.
- 4Roll out like you would a pie crust.
- 5Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top.
- 6You can use honey or maple syrup, but it will be messier and even stickier, if that is possible.
- 7Dot with the 3 tablespoons margarine, and sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
- 8Roll up into a thick roll like a cigar.
- 9Slice the roll into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces.
- 10Place the slices close together on a cookie sheet, so they won't come apart.
- 11Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 12Take these out of the pan while they are still warm or they will stick badly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stickies
Serving Size: 1 (541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 274.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g