Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great comfort food
Make and share this Stick to Ya Ribs Linebacker Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cube potatoes boil in salt water about 20 minutes.
- Chop green onions including tops.
- Chop the onions.
- Slice and cook the sausage until hot.
- Drain potatoes and put back in pot add all the onions and broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add cream cheese stir till blended. Add pinch of salt and 4 drops of Tabasco.
- Add sausage.
- Stir until hot.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serves 6-8.