Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is delicious and healthy too! The only changes I made were to substitute the fresh basil with 1 T. dried sweet basil and to omit the salt.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occassionally for 4 minutes until tender. (I add the garlic right at the end of the 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (with juice), thyme, and salt, stirring to break up the tomatoes. (I cut the tomatoes in quarters).
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the green beans. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer stirring occassionally for 10 minutes, or until the beans are tender.
- Add the zucchini and cook, stirring occassionally for 5 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the basil./.