Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious recipe that I found on the back of a Goya Dry Large Fava Beans and is easy to make and very flavorful.
- Sort and rinse beans.
- .Bring 4 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- Stir in beans and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Peel outer skin of lava beans and throw out skins.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan.
- Add scallions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and remaining ingredient to pan.
- Bring ingredients to boil, cover and low heat and simmer until beans are tender.
- Add more water if needed.
- Serve over steamed rice.