- 2 -3 lbs lamb stew meat
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a food storage size plastic bag.
- Add lamb and shake to coat.
- Heat a large skillet and add a little olive oil.
- Brown lamb
- Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet add more olive oil and cook onion and garlic
- Add stewed tomatoes and stir to mix.
- Return lamb to skillet and simmer, covered for about 1 hour or until lamb is tender.
- Goes well with rice.