Recipe by Hanne Reid
this recipes is from my Mother in Law She is from Venezuela This chicken is wonderful served over rice
Top Review by Kasha
I just made this and will serve with sauteed zucchini slices. It smells terrific and was fast and easy to make, using things you have at home. The only things I changed were to take the skin off the chicken and substitute tabasco for the pepper, as I had run out of black pepper! I will make it again.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean chicken and cut into serving sizes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce.
- Make sure all pieces of chicken is coated with sauce.
- Arrange in greased 9x11 pan.
- Pour any leftover sauce on chicken.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in 350^ oven for 45minutes or till chicken is well done.