1/3 Photos of Stevia Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1 hr 20 mins
According to www.rochestergoodfood.com, this recipe won a red ribbon at the 1987 Arizona State Fair. Stevia is a South American herb that is virtually calorie-free and hundreds of times sweeter than table sugar. Look for it at your local health food store or at Trader Joe's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together butter/oil, bananas, vanilla, eggs, and milk.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, soda, stevia, salt).
- 4Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until just combined.
- 5Fold in the nuts.
- 6Pour into pan and bake for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Let cool in the pan for a couple minutes to set, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stevia Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 289.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: