Recipe by Chrystabel
Stevia is a natural sweetner and so potent. This dessert is sugar, aspartame, nutrasweet, and egg free and something I can serve my kids without a bad conscience. My mom sent me the recipe and we just tried it. Very rich. Be careful with the amount of stevia because a little goes a long way. Next time I make it I will use less stevia to avoid an aftertaste.
Top Review by Bobbiann
This is awesome! I only used 1/4 tsp of pure stevia extract and it was plenty. Sweet and chocolatey and quite easy. Also works well as icing. I used it on carob cake "Recipe #192269" and it was great.
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 6 teaspoons stevia, blend or 3⁄4 teaspoon stevia extract
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bow, sprinkle gelatin over cold water and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- Add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, stir together stevia and cocoa. Add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Pour in gelatin mixture and beat until well blended.
- Spoon into serving dishes and chill for at least 1/2 hour.