Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Pumpkin Pie sweetened with stevia
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and pumpkin purée together. Add rest of the dried ingredients and whisk together while slowly pouring in the evaporated milk.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes on 390°F (200°), then reduce oven to 350°F (180°C) and bake for another 45-60 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in refrigerator overnight.