Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Light and fluffy. Not identical to a normal chocolate chip cookie, but such a wonderful replacement with almost no added sugar!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons nustevia white stevia powder
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin puree or 3⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer cream yogurt, pumpkin or banana, vanilla and stevia powder until creamy, scraping the sides down at least one time.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour mixture.
- Chop the unsweetened chocolate into very small peices. Add in all the chocolate and mix.
- Drop by TB size onto a cookie sheet. Then with lightly wet fingers pat down the top of the cookie until flat.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
These cookies are amazing! They are kind of like a muffin top in texture. I made these a week ago, my son and I gobbled them up! Will make them again today. I just started using stevia in my cooking and baking. This recipe is a treasure!